Prior to his legal career, Attorney Berry was CEO of a construction and manufacturing company which participated in the construction of low, medium and high-rise (a/k/a Monumental) architectural construction projects. In 1987, his company was ranked sixth in its field in the U.S. by Engineering News Record (ENR) magazine. As a result of hands on experience, Mr. Berry can speak the language of the construction process – the flow of work – in matters concerning owner relations, design, specifications, preliminary budgeting, schematic drawings, bid assembly, estimating, award, execution, subcontracting, submittals, supplier management, billing, retainage, lien actions, punch lists, warranty and post construction defect claims.
Please see the following photos of actual projects in which Mr. Berry participated in his previous construction career.
- Pool Contractor Breach
- Residential Contractor Breach
- Roofing Contractor Breach
- Hurricane Katrina Contract Bids
- Contractor Agreements
- Iraq – Construction Contract Law, Litigation/Arbitration
- Uzbekistan – Contract Law
- Afghanistan – Construction Contract Law, Litigation/Arbitration
- Kazakhstan – Contract Law
Corporate Board of Directors – “Roberts Rules” Issues